Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 Vanilla Wafer Crumb Crust (recipe follows) or 1 packaged vanilla wafer crumb crust (6oz)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cup non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped and divided
- Chocolate Icing (recipe follows)
- Peanut Butter Drizzle (recipe follows)
- 1/4 cup chopped, dry roasted peanuts
- Prepare Vanilla Wafer Crumb Crust.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla in mixer bowl until fluffy; scrape bowl.
- Gently fold half of the whipped topping into peanut butter mixture. Fold in remaining whipped topping and 1/3 cup chopped peanut butter cups just until blended. Spread filling into crust. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Prepare Chocolate Icing. Pour over refrigerated pie starting in the middle of pie. Spread evenly until surface is coated.
- Prepare Peanut Butter Drizzle. Place drizzle in corner of reclosable plastic bag; cut tiny piece from corner. Pipe crisscross pattern over top of pie.
- Garnish rim of pie with peanuts and remaining chopped peanut butter cups. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Best if cut frozen.
- Vanilla Wafer Crumb Crust: Combine 1 1/4 cup vanilla wafer crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/3 cup cup melted margarine in medium bowl until blended. Press mixture onto bottom and up sides of 8-inch pie pan. Chill.
- Chocolate Icing: Place 1/4 cup Hershey's Milk Chocolate chips, 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at High 40-50 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at High an additional 10-15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating until chips are melted when stirred.
- Peanut Butter Drizzle: Place 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter and 1 teaspoon oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High 1-15 seconds, stir.
Share this Recipe
One thought on “Peanut Butter Pie”
Well-writtent post thanks so much sharing it.